Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This Means War: One Awesome Movie

Rating: 10/5! Awesome! :)

Ever experienced sitting through an entire movie laughing your ass off because it was just so hilarious? Well, if you have watched this movie, you know what I mean. Two spies who happened to be best friends fighting over the same girl? Just genius!

Casting-wise, I have to say that the chemistry between Chris Pine (FDR) and Tom Hardy (Tuck) is so cute (yes, I meant the two leading men. :D) As for Reese Witherspoon (Lauren), I have to say she still looks as lovely as she did back in her Legally Blonde days. I don't even care about the age gap between the three.

Being a fan of Chuck and Nikita, I was excited to know that McG was the one who directed this movie. It was just so freakin' hilarious from the beginning to the end! I'm babbling here because I can't tell you how much I love this movie. Plus, I'm totally crushing on Chris Pine too! Tom Hardy, your accent is awesome (I absolutely love the pun in the movie about him being British).

It was a bit of a surprise when Lauren finally chose because I was gunning for her and Tuck's relationship. But as my friend Karen had pointed out, when they include someone in the cast (in this case Tuck's ex-wife) who would look good with the other guy, the partner-less guy always gets the girl. And to think that FDR was ready to give up Lauren for his best friend too! Well, both of them were actually willing, but of course, we all know how it works. :D

I'm going to cut this review short and just invite you to watch this movie if you haven't done so. Go ahead! You have my blessing. :)

No comments: